Little Nugget helps parents personalize, organize and treasure their favorite family moments by turning their photo messes into photo memories. In the last 2 years, over 1 million moments have been saved on our platform. If you’re looking to learn from a fast-paced startup reporting directly to the founder, let’s talk.
At Little Nugget, you could put a smile on thousands of parents’ faces every day. Here are some of the things you will get to work on:
- Manage Little Nugget’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- Identify, recruit and manage brand VIPs and social influencers
- Engage directly with Little Nugget’s users, responding to their feedback and helping with technical support
- Assist with the creation of content for the blog and social media platforms
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Work with our team to help organize local events
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Small Company + Big Impact
Little Nugget is a bootstrapped startup that was recently accepted to the gBETA accelerator program. You will make a real difference and have daily impact on how our platform evolves to better serve our users.
Our team works from where their lives happen. Our home base is the Speakeasy in Indianapolis, but sometimes we like to venture out to new spaces.
Reporting to the Top
You will report directly to the founder and CEO, giving you learning and exposure at the highest level.
Little Nugget was built out of a love for capturing the moments that matter most. We’re passionate about what we do and truly love it.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
We don’t expect you to have all of the skills outlined below. Even if you are missing a few, we absolutely encourage you to apply. Little Nugget is all about hitting milestones and encouraging growth, for both our children and team members.
- A love for family, children and cute babies!
- Working towards a BS in Marketing or a similar field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about capturing moments
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A passion for writing, design and photography
- 15-20 hours a week
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN