If you are anything like me, you love celebrating fun holidays with your family, but don’t have a ton of time to put into planning and making crafts #momlife For Valentines Day this year, I am planning on gifting adorable photo gifts to my family using artwork from the Little Nugget app. The gifts will be super fast and easy and i know my family will love receiving them. If you are looking for an easy DIY Valentines Day gift from baby, keep reading.
Take an adorable picture of your baby from your iPhone or simply use a photo that you already love. We have some great tips on taking photos of your baby with your phone.
Upload the photo to the Little Nugget app and add artwork from our Valentines Day collection.
Print your pics using our printing service, or if you are a little last minute, run to your local grocery store or Target. A lot of local photo shops have apps so you can order the prints directly from your phone.
Thinking of turning your Valentines Day photo into a gift? Here are a couple of fun ideas…
- Gift the photo in your favorite frame or simple wooden photoblock.
- Print the photo on a postcard and send it to family and friends that live out of town.
- Help your little one paint a picture around the photo print.
- Create a custom phone case with the photo using the Little Nugget printing service.
- Print the photo on a mug, t-shirt or pillow so family can always enjoy the photo!
Looking for inspiration for your pic? We’ll be sharing some of our favorite Valentines Day baby pics on our Instagram profile. Follow us @littlenuggetco and tag #LittleNuggetCo for a chance to be featured.